For Sale: DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4k

Reaction score
For sale I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional. The gimbal is in perfect working order along with everything else with the drone. Very low flight time on it and the battery is still in very good condition. The best thing about this Phantom is that it is running 1.1.9 software meaning it does not have the new restrictions that are on the new ones. I am asking $1600 obo plus shipping. Located in MN Any questions feel free to PM me or call or text me at 612-205-3872 Carter
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    966.9 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2168-2.JPG
    IMG_2168-2.JPG
    787.6 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_2170.JPG
    IMG_2170.JPG
    767.4 KB · Views: 350
For sale I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional. The gimbal is in perfect working order along with everything else with the drone. Very low flight time on it and the battery is still in very good condition. The best thing about this Phantom is that it is running 1.1.9 software meaning it does not have the new restrictions that are on the new ones. I am asking $1600 obo plus shipping. Located in MN Any questions feel free to PM me or call or text me at 612-205-3872 CarterView attachment 44440View attachment 44441View attachment 44442View attachment 44443
You will never sell at a price like that! It does not matter what firmware it has. that's redundant. Besides, the P3 Pro will go on sale in march for $999.00 brand new! If you had a ton of extras to add such as 3 to 4 extra batteries, case, props or mods, then possibly. As is, It is really only worth about $850 at best.
Good luck.

Reactions: DroneBruh
p3pare 999 right now averywhere I seen one in my area for 750 with 2 flights on it

p3pare 999 right now averywhere I seen one in my area for 750 with 2 flights on it
Your right! I forgot that they announced that price earlier this month. Well there ya go Carter34.

Id come down a little in price but the drone is in brand new condition. Thanks for your interest

Not to be harsh but I agree with the others. Best of luck to you, but you may want to consider lowering your price significantly. I don't know if there's any truth to it but I heard from a friend that when the P4 is released BestBuy might have a trade in program, that might be another option for you if you plan to upgrade. We will find out March 1st if the rumors of a P4 release soon are true.

Id come down a little in price but the drone is in brand new condition. Thanks for your interest
With all due respect, You need to come down a lot! The P3P has always been priced at $1259.00 since it came out. How do you justify $1600.00?

Ill lower it a little bit. Was expecting low ball offers. Lowered to $1400 for now OBO

drone is in brand new condition
Well, an actual NEW P3P is $999 right now.
a) You're asking 128% of the FULL RETAIL PRICE [$1249]
b) There are visible scuffs/scratches on the gimbal
It'll never sell. Max is $700-800, even with older firmware.

Reactions: Drone Master
ever heard the saying when hell freezes over post it like that used 800

Reactions: Drone Master
Dji phantom 3 professional Drone. No damage! - $750 (Tampa Selling my DJI Phantom 3 professional Drone. Shoots 4k. Out of the box goes for 1k. Perfect condition, no crashes, less than an hour of logged flight time. All accessories included , $750 cash today and it's all yours. I just don't have the time to fly it anymore. / `see there you go /

Thanks for the feedback guys. One of my friends mentioned to be that it might be worth more because of the software but I apologize for my asking price. Didn't mean to offend anybody if that is what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the feedback guys. One of my friends mentioned to be that it might be worth more because of the software but I apologize for my asking price. Didn't mean to offend anybody if that is what happened.

No one here is offended by all means! We are trying to help you know the difference and the value of your bird. Like I said, Firmware does not add value to the aircraft. Your friend had miss informed you. No worry's! You will just have to take the loss as DJI is making that a reality. Again, Good Luck!

Thank you for the kind words! Definatly a learning experience.

sell it for a dollar then include 880 dollars for shipping like they due on ebay

Reactions: Carter34

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj