For Sae: P3P + 2 batteries and guards

The phantom is in perfect condition. I am in LA on business and Phatom is at home in SC. I can take picture on 04.01 when I get home. but there is no damage to the drone. I flew it last week before I left or my business trip.

guys I was out of town for 3 weeks and asked wife to post... She posted $350 which is crazy I told here $550 minimum... flies like a champ.. 2 extra batteries remote included. shipping is not included

No but was sold for much less than I wanted considering 2 extra batteries, remote, charger, range extenders and prop guards

Stuck in area waiting for call to burn prairie lands for Habitat Forever-Pheasants Forever. Crazy winds here preventing us from working. Other job of pellet and corn stove repair is almost nothing with warm weather and cheap fuel oil. Summer job of transport of energetic materials etc does not crank up till mid May. Three jobs is what helps pay for this new hobby. Retirement funds from fire dept are not enough to buy toilet paper when the state taxes it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj