For anyone who has ever lost their drone in water....

must say is tottaly dumb thing to try

phantoms weren't meant to land on water to many things can go wrong

I agree that Phantoms are the wrong tool for water operations.

Then there's the lowering of the CG, wind resistance or buffeting, added weight, and the cost.
No real benefit for the losses.

This seems like a great idea at first but it's too niche-y despite the number of Phantoms in use.

I see nothing wrong with someone wanting to land on water. It's riskier but if they want to do that....SO What.?...
yeah but when something happens my drone sank should I call dji for a free replacement cause it sank cause I had floaties on it just comes down to its not worth the risk

yeah but when something happens my drone sank should I call dji for a free replacement cause it sank cause I had floaties on it just comes down to its not worth the risk
If it's not your drone...why does this bother you?. People seem to always want to rain on someone's else s parade.

If it's not your drone...why does this bother you?. People seem to always want to rain on someone's else s parade.
your raining on my opinion same thing

I never said your opinion was dumb. I simply asked what someone else does with with their drone like landing on water bothers you so much.
can care less about what people due with there's just said what I thought of it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl