footage today from riding dirtbikes, need ideas for transprt

Reaction score
got the P2V in november and finally got to use it today for what i wanted to use it for albeit for only a few minutes. the problem i have is that i need to be able to ride my dirtbike and bring my phantom with me. riding a dirtbike is pure violence plain and simple. i have the same case a lot of you guys have and its just too big to take. any ideas for how i can get this thing into the field?

check out this vid i made from just a few clips while riding home in the back of a suburban with my ipad lol.. i worked on it till i got car sick and then said F it, its done enough haha

http://youtu.be/vRAKvPAZQbI

Re: footage today from riding dirtbikes, need ideas for tran

Migmon said:
got the P2V in november and finally got to use it today for what i wanted to use it for albeit for only a few minutes. the problem i have is that i need to be able to ride my dirtbike and bring my phantom with me. riding a dirtbike is pure violence plain and simple. i have the same case a lot of you guys have and its just too big to take. any ideas for how i can get this thing into the field?

check out this vid i made from just a few clips while riding home in the back of a suburban with my ipad lol.. i worked on it till i got car sick and then said F it, its done enough haha

http://youtu.be/vRAKvPAZQbI

Ya need a backpack :)

http://quadcopters.co.uk/phantom-2-and-vision-back-packer-carry-case-1356-p.asp

hmm thats an option but you can see where i ate **** and landed on my back not sure if that backpack would offer protection.. plus i already have a backpack where i carry all my water in... its definitely an idea tho.. i think we are on the right track!

Migmon said:
hmm thats an option but you can see where i ate **** and landed on my back not sure if that backpack would offer protection.. plus i already have a backpack where i carry all my water in... its definitely an idea tho.. i think we are on the right track!

from what I have seen of the backpacks out there most are just fabric, .... that one at least does have an outside hard shell so is probably going to be better than most at least ..... :?: :)

You just may need to stagger gear movements point to point before you get all down and dirty ;) ... as would hate to slam out and crush the Phantom to death, plus given all the plastic would hate to see ya skewered by broken parts.

May just have to ride easy while carrying and unload at a spot before aggressive riding? Would be a big plastic backpack to protect from falling and such. Nice video. Think about mixing the footage up a bit to have mixed shots of overhead and the cams to tell a story and mixed views keep things more interesting. At least for me, I don't like a lot of overheads in a pattern, I like to have a little of each to help hold attention. Footage is there already and some nice footage also. Nice job!

Nice video. I ride quads and plan to use it for that too. Gotta find someone with a RZR like mine to take it along! Haha. I do some insane hill climbs with paddle tires with my Raptor 700 and I was thinking the phantom would be perfect for hovering at the top of the steep hill/mountain while I climb up. I just don't like the idea of likely breaking it or more likely getting it filthy throughout the day.
3y9ebaqa.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl