Footage from Third Party Gimbals

Reaction score
I see that many users on the board have received their Dronexpert gimbals but I have hardly seen any footage. Anyone care to share video shot with this gimbal (and/or the Rotorpixel when available)?

disjecta said:
I see that many users on the board have received their Dronexpert gimbals but I have hardly seen any footage. Anyone care to share video shot with this gimbal (and/or the Rotorpixel when available)?
From Oregon: Hopefully, the weather will allow me up today or tomorrow... I will post. Installation was assisted by dronexpert when I ran into a problem, but was resolved within 1 day. They had conflicting installs on web and youtube. But so far so go... will post asap.
Have a great weekend.

disjecta said:

From the (very cold) Chicago area - I finally worked out some bugs with the Dronexpert gimbal and the 7th channel tilt control.....and a pesky TX calibration issue that coincided with this upgrade. It seems to work perfectly now.

So I went to fly yesterday and test the gimbal with some video shooting and, wouldn't you know it, the extreme cold nixed my iPhone5 battery after about 2 minutes of flying.
I was able to test out IOC for the first time.....home lock is pretty freaking awesome and a nice backup to std gps flying. (but the proper IOC LED sequence escapes and confuses me....any suggestions/reminders?)

Tee 7th channel tilt seems nice.......video sample to come as soon as it gets above freezing!!!! (anyone else have this issue with their iPhones?)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31