Following a dolphin & baby with P2V+

Reaction score
I live in the Florida panhandle and was lucky enough to capture this video of a baby and mama dolphin feeding on something out behind the house. This same baby dolphin was born out back here just a few months ago. As the weather gets warmer and they visit the shallow waters back here more and more I hope to get some better videos of them. Enjoy!

At about a minute in I'm able to get a little closer to them. It's harder than I thought to follow them using just the FPV.

http://youtu.be/qAMB8oNcjQI

On a side note: Is there a way to embed a video on here??

That's awesome Tony!
Here is some friendly input about editing your videos - cut it to the best scenes (nice shots / no jerky motions / abrupt changes in direction). You will have a much shorter video that everyone will watch and love, guaranteed.

You can embed the video using the little youtube link button on your post editor. Press it, the code will appear, paste the address in between the brackets.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks. That was one of the first videos I made. Since then I've been cutting some of the BS out of them to make more interesting video. I was out kayaking and had a whole school of dolphins surround me while feeding. Hopefully once it gets warmer I'll be able to capture that with my quad.

Next video I put up ill try and embed it. Thanks for the tip.

Oooohhh... Dolphins...I am so waiting to see the annual dolphin feeding out my way !
Let's talk some 400-500 dolphins at a time.. the footage is just going to be incredible, which is one reason I got my v2+

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl