Follow Mode and Weak GPS signal

Thank you! Sorry fir not introducing myself, I'm a new ph3p pilot from Italy, this forum is great!
I tried everything I could find in the links you gave me but still no success...
Can you confirm the last remote update is 1.8.08?
Just trying to work out how yo get rid of this problem, there must be someone else with iphone 6s who has solved this issue...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you! Sorry fir not introducing myself, I'm a new ph3p pilot from Italy, this forum is great!
I tried everything I could find in the links you gave me but still no success...
Can you confirm the last remote update is 1.8.08?
Just trying to work out how yo get rid of this problem, there must be someone else with iphone 6s who has solved this issue...

Well, I'm not going to be much help, not sure the second link I sent actually works correctly when it is a different user, you should have had 101 results.

It is the advanced type search, which can be hard to find at first, it was for me.

Search Threads and Posts | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Let me know, if it worked correctly or not.

Rod

Thanks for your support!
Problem solved! Turned out to be the hiper rugged metal phone case I was using, it was disturbing gps signal...

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for the update, send a link or a picture of the phone case.

Rod

Sure! Here it is:
b81c14d808bc3b67b819470f97ca93d4.jpg

I remark that all other gps apps work great with this case, including the ones that work without mobile signal, such as gps kit for example.
That's why I didn't think it was the cause of the problem...

Thanks for the pict, it may help out others.

Rod

Reactions: inglese

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj