Follow me

Reaction score
I have a P3S copter with the latest firmware, a 7" android tablet running ver. 4.4.2 software, and DJI go ver. 2.4.0.

I have a GPS lock, the multiple flight mode enabled, the RH switch in the F position, and the bird at 60'. I can not enable IOC (it's grayed out) and I can't get the bird to follow me. Can someone help me on this?

Thanks. Jim B.

The IOC setting does not work for some reason (you can ignore it). Make sure you're running the latest firmware. If you are, then try switching the S1 switch to the bottom position after you take off and are at 60'. At that point, you should be prompted to select the follow me option.

You must be airborne to set the additional functions like follow me or IOC. Like singer said, ignore the greyed out IOC setting.
Switch S1 to the F (function) position which is all the way down after getting airborne, then touch the soft button just to the left of the GPS indicator (center), and choose your options. ;)

That is the button that normally shows P-GPS?

Tomorrow I will fly her to 60 feet and try again, today I could not get that blue button to show anything but a grey space, I shall report back!
Thanks in advance!
TY

Still doesn't work , but hey doesn't stop me having fun .
Just tried in flight sim too ( hadn't found that till now!) but doesn't work in that either, just curious is that the same for others?
By doesn't work I mean when p1 toggled towards me it says Fcl but no blue button appears between safe to fly and sat numbers.
Does the s2 matter where it should be?
I leave it in the middle.
I'm off to fly again

Ty

Nope it still doesn't work.
Dji says 5m high
I've tried 5m to 50m still doesn't show up.( blue button)
I've flown multi and ioc turned on before takeoff and multi and ioc turned on after flight at altitude.
On one flight I did manage some kind of home lock as it headed home if I moved right stick towards me and I thought success! But toggled s1 again to see if I could get an ioc drop down menu and I lost the home lock function again.
It's bound to be me but I don't know what I haven't done correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl