Follow me test

Reaction score
Hi,
I just did a quick test of the follow me function. You need to stay above 10 meters to enable it.
The clip is raw out of the camera:

Reactions: Mordor and jcknows0
I wish I had time today to upgrade. This is going to be a cool option for my boys and me the next couple months!

There's no escaping now!!! Good test, looks like it did what it was supposed to do. I just installed the firmware on the bird, and it says the RC isn't affected by update 1.4, so I'm ready to test this afternoon!!

Great, I've upgraded but not been out yet. There doesn't seem to be obvious options on the app to switch these new functions on. Do you have to be in the air for it to work?

I can't find any 'how to' info on how to use these functions, can you explain how to operate them?

Great, I've upgraded but not been out yet. There doesn't seem to be obvious options on the app to switch these new functions on. Do you have to be in the air for it to work?

I can't find any 'how to' info on how to use these functions, can you explain how to operate them?
You need to be in F mode and have the Phantom in the air to activate the options.

Reactions: David Young
Hello there,
Thank you for taking the time to share .. I am waiting on a motor and need to find a led board due to a frayed motor wire that shorted out and started a fire that took the led board out and p3p shell and the camera uv filter took 4_hrs to swap out all the parts so supper excited to get upgrade and fly your video gave me some thing to look forward too ...!!! ;-)

So basically, to get the drone to follow you "have" to carry around the remote, correct? So if I'm trying to ride a bike or something it's fairly limiting since the remote is bulky. Or am I missing something?

So basically, to get the drone to follow you "have" to carry around the remote, correct? So if I'm trying to ride a bike or something it's fairly limiting since the remote is bulky. Or am I missing something?
You are correct... and the display device needs to have a GPS lock.

You are correct... and the display device needs to have a GPS lock.
Neat feature but kind of wonky if you ask me... Someone needs to come out with a remote backpack that will hold the remote and device in place while you do your thing I guess...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4