Follow me question

Reaction score
Updated firmware and so far all is good. POI works great. I tried follow me but kept getting an error that said "GPS signal Isn't strong enough." I have an iPad Air with Verizon. Didn't have airplane mode on. Any ideas? Thank you.

Never mind, guess I didn't wait long enough for my iPad to acquire a good GPS signal. Tried it again and it worked great.

I'm not seeing the options for follow me, or way points after the update, do I need to do something special?

Switch from P mode to F mode and you would be able to get these new features. Enjoy :)

Thanks zinc for fast response, but still not getting it~ checked firmware, app and rc fw versions and all are updated, but still nothing.., even in F Mode. We are just missing something on our end, my dad and I both updated our P3P's and no "new" options for us~

my galaxy tab says "gps device not supported" when trying follow me. GPS on tablet is enabled.

Thanks zinc for fast response, but still not getting it~ checked firmware, app and rc fw versions and all are updated, but still nothing.., even in F Mode. We are just missing something on our end, my dad and I both updated our P3P's and no "new" options for us~

try enabling multiple flight modes in options?

Geez, I pry should have found that in the manual! Thanks!

Thanks vegas... The family and I are on the road to home now, but I talked to dad and he said a new icon just popped up with the multiple flight mode on. He's heading out for a test now. [emoji106]
Appreciate the tips guys~

You have to be flying the drone as well (above 10 meters)

Or a Nvidia Shield..eheheh

Great video and tutorial...im charging my machine and going to the beach doing experiences....!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl