Follow me problems

Reaction score
Can't get the intelligent flight function menu to come up. I fly it up, turn the multiple flight modes button on and move the s1 button/stick to the bottom and no menu comes up. Have the latest firmware and updated app. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

How high were you when you switched S1 to the bottom position? You need to be at least 10m in the air.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes I was above 10m. What am I enabling in the menu? I've enabled the multiple flight mode. I don't see what else to enable

What am I enabling in the menu?
Nothing. It should work exactly as seen in the above video. Give it another shot.

Yehh..started it up, flew it up to 15m, toggled the switch to F(down)..nothing came up

Which firmware do you have installed on your Phantom?

Ok so I figured it out. Had downloaded the firmware but hadn't applied it. Thanks for the help

Which firmware do you have installed on your Phantom?
Good morning,the function Folow Me is a problem in Phanton 3 standard in Brazil is generalized no one can solve or make it work, all the videos demonstrating are done in Phanton 3 advanced. My Firmware last version I realized through DJI GO on February 7, 17. Description of the processes. Height Drone 15 meters GPS signal STRONG, BEAT IN THE KEY ATE FINAL AND I ACCESSED THE MODE FOLOW ME, APLIQUER AND DRONE REMAINS PAIRING IN THE AIR. In all forums in Brazil they claim that P3 Std does not work anymore after upgrades targeting applications for P4, ie, Phantom equipment are all waiting to see what will happen before acquiring a new one,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic