Follow me not working

Reaction score
I've been able to do follow me a couple of times, but now when I try to do follow me it won't start and it says in yellow letters at the top left of the screen "device does not support gps, unable to start follow me" I am not sure what it means by device does not support gps because it has worked before and my device does have a working GPS. If someone has experienced a similar problem could you please share a fix, thank you. btw I attached an image with the error circled in red

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-06-11-21-19-53.png
    Capture+_2017-06-11-21-19-53.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 345
Are you sure that you've enabled GPS location on you mobile or tablet?
I think it could've been switched off accidentally

I actually have the same issue on my Phantom 3 Pro. Happens with my iPad or iPhone. With full cell and GPS signal as well. I have been searching for a fix or answer why it doesn't work since I got this drone back in December 2016.

Just a shot in the dark.. I have a samsung.. I can set permissions of which apps can use gps (and other features).

Maybe you need to set your permissions to let dji go use gps location.

Just a shot in the dark.. I have a samsung.. I can set permissions of which apps can use gps (and other features).

Maybe you need to set your permissions to let dji go use gps location.

Might be the OP's issue but definitely not mine. Permissions in the app are allowed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic