Follow me mode not working

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 standard and the follow me mode will not work. I have used the mode before and it worked just fine. But this last time i went to use it it would not work. I have the drone in the right mode and my phone gps is turned on. There are no messages that come up in the app. When i turned it on and went to follow me mode the drone just sits and hovers that is it but i can make the drobw go up and down and turn it right and left as i should be able to in follow me but still not following me. Please get back with me thanks.

I have a phantom 3 standard and the follow me mode will not work. I have used the mode before and it worked just fine. But this last time i went to use it it would not work. I have the drone in the right mode and my phone gps is turned on. There are no messages that come up in the app. When i turned it on and went to follow me mode the drone just sits and hovers that is it but i can make the drobw go up and down and turn it right and left as i should be able to in follow me but still not following me. Please get back with me thanks.
Do u have a way to fix it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Short of downgrading to an older version of dji go, no...
I am hoping someone else has experienced the issue and has a fix or someone has heard of a workaround from dji.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It looks like this is a known issue that DJI is working to resolve. See more details here.

Short of downgrading to an older version of dji go, no...
I am hoping someone else has experienced the issue and has a fix or someone has heard of a workaround from dji.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I have been in emailing dji support for a couple of days about it but they havent said anything about how to fix it yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.