Follow me mode not working

Reaction score
So I was flying my P3S last week and decided to try the following me mode but when I tried it gave the error message "your device does not support GPS". My phone does have GPS so I thought it was a bit weird since the GPS was on but I put it down the the phantom only having 20% battery.

The other day I went ot flying at the same place with my phone on the same GPS settings and it worked fine so I thought it was still low battery that had caused the error.

Today when I went out I had 70% battery and experiencedays the same issue does anyone know what it could be

Sorry I should have made it a bit more clear. I'm using android 6 marshmallow but the DJI Go app is v3.1.3

Sorry I should have made it a bit more clear. I'm using android 6 marshmallow but the DJI Go app is v3.1.3
Sorry, I totally misread that!

OT: Yeah, that would have been Honeycomb, the predecessor to Ice Cream Sandwich. Lollipop,Marsh...
Then real Linux has Horny Heron, Muscular Muskrat, Felonious Ferret, Inebriate Ibis, you know, names rather than numbers.
Maybe DJI should take a hint. and name their firmware. Frisky Flyaway, maybe Cocky Compass, Random Return(tohome), Noxious Newbie, umm...Losing Litchin you get the idea.

Or maybe not...................:)

Reactions: mdowney58

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20