Follow me mode not working please help

Streve is right here.... they have nothing to do with each other. A frequency can't 'bleed'.

I guess you have never flown multiple Phantoms together, or raced quads before, or flown any other RC devices together before. Modern technology helps. But frequencies certainly do bleed. If they didn't, there would be no need for frequency hopping on the RC control and no need for frequency switching on the video feed

I guess you have never flown multiple Phantoms together, or raced quads before, or flown any other RC devices together before. Modern technology helps. But frequencies certainly do bleed. If they didn't, there would be no need for frequency hopping on the RC control and no need for frequency switching on the video feed
4.915 is 4.915. Mathematically you cannot smear a number. I fly multiple phantoms together all the time. You are referring to something else, please research.

Reactions: III% Streve
I agree, with all due respect funN4lo does not know what he's talking about. Pretty obvious to those that do. Bluetooth and cellular are far from being a threat of interference to the 2.4ghz band for the video or control of a phantom.

Last edited:
Reactions: III% Streve
Seems to me that having cell turned on is a potential problem. I'd hate to see an incoming call popup or a text popup while I am flying. For that reason, I keep it turned off.

Only if a pop-up is what you are worried about...

You are unbelievably rude-- These folks are asking for help and you want to intimidate and insult them. Why don't you try to have a little grace and manners-- it would go a long way to folks who are already intimidated by the complexity of the Phantom.
If you imply that my being correct somehow implied that I'm rude... then so be it. I am FAR more helpful than most "people" here! When someone is wrong and corrected with facts yet still want to argue I'm not obliged to help any further. In this case, all important info was submitted. A little effort from people to educate them selves is all it takes. And most often that is appreciated by those that freely off the education! But when ya drag the horse to water, and he still wont drink.. its time for the glue factory!

There are FAR too many superstitious habits and beliefs that are passed around here like candy! And equally, far too many that fall for them! Crossing frequencies is one of them. Ive flown with 4 other P3s and an Inspire all in the air while we sat in metal chairs with out phones in our pockets. All with no issues. Ive flow with dozens of other planes in the air at the local field... ALL on 2.4gig radios. And Ive races with dozens of cars.. all on the same bands. NEVER is there an issue. And Ive been doing all that over the past 40 years!! Just like thousands walk down the street talking on a cell phone and NEVER do you get cross-talk. THAT is the reality. I again, I have no obligation to spoon feed it to anyone.

If you imply that my being correct somehow implied that I'm rude... then so be it. I am FAR more helpful than most "people" here! When someone is wrong and corrected with facts yet still want to argue I'm not obliged to help any further. In this case, all important info was submitted. A little effort from people to educate them selves is all it takes. And most often that is appreciated by those that freely off the education! But when ya drag the horse to water, and he still wont drink.. its time for the glue factory!

There are FAR too many superstitious habits and beliefs that are passed around here like candy! And equally, far too many that fall for them! Crossing frequencies is one of them. Ive flown with 4 other P3s and an Inspire all in the air while we sat in metal chairs with out phones in our pockets. All with no issues. Ive flow with dozens of other planes in the air at the local field... ALL on 2.4gig radios. And Ive races with dozens of cars.. all on the same bands. NEVER is there an issue. And Ive been doing all that over the past 40 years!! Just like thousands walk down the street talking on a cell phone and NEVER do you get cross-talk. THAT is the reality. I again, I have no obligation to spoon feed it to anyone.

your answer does not heed any further comment. Have a great day>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31