Follow me mode not working please help

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ever used follow me with a note 4. Mine flashes a error on my screen says something with GPS on device. I'm going to try and get a screen shot of it today.

Where are the follow me controls found...? I have a note 4 also and can't find that setting.. Thanks

Where are the follow me controls found...? I have a note 4 also and can't find that setting.. Thanks
All the controls are on the popup screen when you switch to F Mode on the controller

Reactions: keith slagle
Do you have the Note in airplane mode? Turn that off, and then turn off wifi, blue tooth, and cellular individually. That will keep down radio interference, but leave gps on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tvckz
Do you have the Note in airplane mode? Turn that off, and then turn off wifi, blue tooth, and cellular individually. That will keep down radio interference, but leave gps on

Will give that a try. Thanks

There is no interference from cell and Bluetooth. They are different frequencies having nothing to do with GPS or phantom functionality.

Has anyone ever ever used follow me with a note 4. Mine flashes a error on my screen says something with GPS on device. I'm going to try and get a screen shot of it today.

many note 4 have GPS issues ranging from long time to lock to inaccurate GPS. the DJI GO probably has a threshold accuracy before it will allow you to use follow-me.

I would download a third party GPS test from the android store and see how long it takes you to get a GPS fix and also your accuracy.. My first note 4 GPS never worked correctly - my replacement is much better.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/453482-samsung-galaxy-note-4-gps-problem.html

Reactions: keith slagle
There is no interference from cell and Bluetooth. They are different frequencies having nothing to do with GPS or phantom functionality.

Those frequencies have nothing to do with gps. But they do have something to do with Phantom functionality.

Why do you think there is a built in channel monitor?
Channel Interference
What do you think is making all of those ugly red lines popping up and down?
Channel interference from cell/wifi in close frequency with the Phantom
Is there a down side to turning cell/wifi/blue tooth radios off?
No.
Will leaving those radios on cause issues every time?
No
How many times do those radios need to cause an issue that may create a crash?
Is free fall free?
NO!!
YMMV :D

Those frequencies have nothing to do with gps. But they do have something to do with Phantom functionality.

Channel Interference
No.
No
Is free fall free?
NO!!
You couldn't be more lost! The channels in the freq monitor are all wifi frequencies, and all related to video transmission. They have nothing to do with control frequencies. And control frequencies are nowhere close to the frequencies used for Bluetooth or cellular service. And you cant monitor any of those channels. So... try again!

You couldn't be more lost! The channels in the freq monitor are all wifi frequencies, and all related to video transmission. They have nothing to do with control frequencies. And control frequencies are nowhere close to the frequencies used for Bluetooth or cellular service. And you cant monitor any of those channels. So... try again!

So what are the video frequencies? What are the control frequencies. What are wifi frequencies? What are cell frequencies? Has any radio in the history of man ever had bleed over from another transmission on a different frequency that effected either frequency?

Is free fall free?

Put a little effort in to your life and look up your own answers. You wont believe them from anyone else anyway. When you get it figured out I'll be right here for an apology.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I didn't ask the questions because I don't know the answers. I asked the questions to see what your answers were. Maybe if you post them, I will have to apologize :rolleyes:

Put a little effort in to your life and look up your own answers. You wont believe them from anyone else anyway. When you get it figured out I'll be right here for an apology.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
You are unbelievably rude-- These folks are asking for help and you want to intimidate and insult them. Why don't you try to have a little grace and manners-- it would go a long way to folks who are already intimidated by the complexity of the Phantom.

Channel Interference
No.
No
Is free fall free?
NO!!

Streve is right here.... they have nothing to do with each other. A frequency can't 'bleed'.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj