"Follow me" goes wrong... (video)

haha, that was funny to watch because he didn't get seriously hurt.

Follow me bloopers lol i bet there are a few of those out there.
Good to see the 2 in the vid having a laugh about it.

Reactions: AngryBird
LMAO! Hilarious! Poor guy.

Reactions: AngryBird
But, fair is fair...I did something similar a couple of months ago. I dropped the car keys but I kept the dog safe! ;) TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME BEFORE STARTING!

Hi all,
Wanted to share this funny video, hope you`ll like it.
Be careful with that "Follow Me" app. First time I tried it I was in my ATV and appied the app on flat ground. Seemed to be working nice as I drove up a slight incline on the road I was on. I look over and the Phantom 3P is going between some trees. It seems when I went up the hill, the Phantom stayed at the same level it was at down the hill. I thought it would climb as I did....it didn't. I stopped just in time before it hit a tree. P4 wouldn't have this problem. LOL Lesson learned.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Be careful with that "Follow Me" app. First time I tried it I was in my ATV and appied the app on flat ground. Seemed to be working nice as I drove up a slight incline on the road I was on. I look over and the Phantom 3P is going between some trees. It seems when I went up the hill, the Phantom stayed at the same level it was at down the hill. I thought it would climb as I did....it didn't. I stopped just in time before it hit a tree. P4 wouldn't have this problem. LOL Lesson learned.
P4 wouldn't have, as long as it was moving forwards. It only has eyes on the front of it. So if you drift sideways, or backwards, or up, or down, its no better than a syma. I am really anxious for them to come out. I can just imagine the posts we'll have then...LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik