Follow Me Flyaway

Reaction score
I decided to try Follow Me last night.. I found it a little more jerky in movement than Active Track. But then, after several minutes and for no reason it flew off on a tangent, along a tall hedge of conifer trees.. my heart was in my mouth, it narrowly missed another tree flying through a narrow gap at a height of about 4 mtrs..after several seconds I turned off 'follow me' and regained control...I can't find any mention of Follow Me in the user manual..is it there.?

I can't find any mention of Follow Me in the user manual..is it there.?
It briefly mentions it. And, the note probably explains what happened in your case. If your mobile device's GPS location is not accurate, your Phantom will race off to the location where your mobile device is reporting it's located.

FollowMe.png

This might be helpful:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: RémyHeli
I decided to try Follow Me last night.. I found it a little more jerky in movement than Active Track. But then, after several minutes and for no reason it flew off on a tangent, along a tall hedge of conifer trees.. my heart was in my mouth, it narrowly missed another tree flying through a narrow gap at a height of about 4 mtrs..after several seconds I turned off 'follow me' and regained control...I can't find any mention of Follow Me in the user manual..is it there.?
..lookslikely, if you still have the FlightLog file, could you post it or email it to me..?
vadata(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31