Follow me and POI testing

The POI worked great but a poor performance for the follow me.

The POI worked great but a poor performance for the follow me.

What am I missing, follow mode looked to me like it worked perfect?? Better than I expected anyway.

Makes me wish I had cellular iPad now, not that I'd really use it for anything probably, but just to make a fun vid or two like that.

How was reception when you were in the car, much signal loss at all?
What am I missing, follow mode looked to me like it worked perfect?? Better than I expected anyway.

Makes me wish I had cellular iPad now, not that I'd really use it for anything probably, but just to make a fun vid or two like that.

You better take another look because there are several times it couldn't keep up with the target.

You better take another look because there are several times it couldn't keep up with the target.

Yeah...I guess it kind of overshoots the path a few times, but being that high up doesn't look like much of a deal, at least to me.

If it was lower it'd be a problem for sure.

Yeah...I guess it kind of overshoots the path a few times, but being that high up doesn't look like much of a deal, at least to me.

If it was lower it'd be a problem for sure.

Not keeping up with the target and overshooting it were the big problems with the follow me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl