Follow and FPV.

Reaction score
There is a setting for follow and FPV in the dji go app. Gimball section, what's the difference.

I think "follow me" focuses the lens on you vs FPV the lens does what you tell it. (I think, someone else might be able to explain it better, or correct me) .. Mine keeps switching to follow me every time I turn off my P3. Not sure why.

I think "follow me" focuses the lens on you vs FPV the lens does what you tell it. (I think, someone else might be able to explain it better, or correct me) .. Mine keeps switching to follow me every time I turn off my P3. Not sure why.
Mine does this too. I configured my c2 button to switch between the two.

It's "Follow" not "Follow Me"......it has nothing to do with where the operator is. Follow keeps the camera level while performing banked turns , while FPV will show a tilted horizon such as you would see if you were actually in the aircraft.

It's "Follow" not "Follow Me"......it has nothing to do with where the operator is. Follow keeps the camera level while performing banked turns , while FPV will show a tilted horizon such as you would see if you were actually in the aircraft.

Thank you for correcting me. Had the two mixed up! [emoji41]

FPV gives you the feeling of being in the aircraft. Follow, doesn't bank with the aircraft and keeps the horizon pretty much level.

Reactions: brianb87
There is a setting for follow and FPV in the dji go app. Gimball section, what's the difference.
Follow keeps the camera level with the shot in turns, FPV is the First Person View -- shows the bank of the copter as it is turning-- not what you want if you are shooting video or stills for publishing.

Reactions: AL T and brianb87
Hey Bob, I finally got my P3A in the air. What a difference from my P2v+ver3. Only have 6 flights so I'm staying close and flying atti alot. The F switch programs are getting my attention also. Thanks Again for your help in getting me with the program.

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj