Foe List...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It's so much more serene out here when you place all of the trolls on your FOE list...

Click on "User Control Panel" at the top right of your screen...

Click on the "Friends and Foes" tab...

Click on "Manage Foes" on the left side menu...

Click into the "Add New Foes" box and type in their user name...

Just follow the bouncing ball from there.

If enough of us are ignoring these trolls, their audience is diminished...

Do your DJI Vision forum a good turn... and turn these thugs off...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
It's so much more serene out here when you place all of the trolls on your FOE list...

Click on "User Control Panel" at the top right of your screen...

Click on the "Friends and Foes" tab...

Click on "Manage Foes" on the left side menu...

Click into the "Add New Foes" box and type in their user name...

Just follow the bouncing ball from there.

If enough of us are ignoring these trolls, their audience is diminished...

Do your DJI Vision forum a good turn... and turn these thugs off...

-slinger

Stupid question but what does adding them to the Foe list do exactly? I haven't used it but does it just block messages from the Foe so they are not displayed?

it blocks anything they do. if you had me on your foe list, you couldn't see that I just added this post.

BenDronePilot said:
Any foes you would reccomend as being added to said list?

I wouldn't be comfortable sharing my opinions on that, sorry...

Trolls are pretty easy to spot. It really makes this a much more enjoyable experience once you turn them off. I've PM'ed Adam a number of times and he's deleted their accounts. Putting them on the FOE list just makes it more tolerable until they're axed...

-slinger

The foe list if promptly used blots out the occasional time wasters that the forum suffers. I would love to see a few moderators around though that could intervene and nip trouble in the bud before it blooms. The number of posts this forum attracts is increasing day by day so its all hands to the pumps to stop the time wasters and get them booted.

...and another request, please try not to feed the trolls. But if you can't help it then please don't use the quote feature when interacting with them - anyone who blocked them will then be able to read their garbage through the quote in your post.

Also, a short cut to the foe adding process: Click on the troll's name in one of their posts and hit the "Add Foe" link that appears at the top of their Profile page. This will also help with anyone deliberately or accidentally mimicking other user names (for example sneakily adding a full stop (or period, for the former colonists ;) ) at the end of an existing name to make a new one) - be a shame to block the wrong user!

Pull_Up said:
...and another request, please try not to feed the trolls. But if you can't help it then please don't use the quote feature when interacting with them - anyone who blocked them will then be able to read their garbage through the quote in your post.

Also, a short cut to the foe adding process: Click on the troll's name in one of their posts and hit the "Add Foe" link that appears at the top of their Profile page. This will also help with anyone deliberately or accidentally mimicking other user names (for example sneakily adding a full stop (or period, for the former colonists ;) ) at the end of an existing name to make a new one) - be a shame to block the wrong user!

I wasn't aware of that function. Excellent. I don't know how you know as much as you know about so many things. :D :D :D

Thanks !

-slinger

Pull_Up said:

+1

And IMHO the best way to deal with troll is to COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM. Don't even acknowledge that they exist.

LeoS said:
Pull_Up said:

+1

And IMHO the best way to deal with troll is to COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM. Don't even acknowledge that they exist.

Leo... I let the FOE list do that for me. And I agree with you, though they occasionally piss me off enough to respond. Which, really, rarely has a happy ending... :D

That's a great idea. I can't block them through my text Tapatalk app though. That's also why my posts are usually ship so short because I'm too lazy to type a lot on my phone. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav