Focus problem (Feedback)

Reaction score
Hello!
New user of Dji P3P.
So I finally bought a a new P3P last week and after the maiden flight at my parents house, I looked at the photos and felt a little dissapointed of the image quality.
So I started a Little research about the focus issue on the Phantom.
So I took some other photos when not in air, even a 4K record.
It seems like I have got an Phantom with the focus problem.
I will attach some samples here, maybe to get some feedback. So I´m not entierly wrong about it... :/
Wich is the fastest way to get this fixed? Return it to the dealer? Or send it directly to Dji?
Btw, I live in Sweden, so I guess it will go to the Neatherlands?
About 100 m
Standing still on ground
Small 4K clip (on ground)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmsuts0yf0b6pv0/DJI_0073.JPG?dl=0

This is the reason I upgraded to the P4. I bought my P3P from Bestbuy in November, exchanged it 5 times due to focus issues as well as various other issues caused by rough handling during shipping. Finally BB said I could not do any more exchanges so I sent it to DJI repair facility in Los Angeles. When I got it back the lense issues were fixed but it had a gimbal tilt issue that came back. I was done, I took it to BB and they returned it for in store credit since it was out of the return window. After going through that many P3P's and seeing the different spots on the lense where it is unbelievably soft I can say that at least the BB stock of P3P's has some issues with lense defects.

This is the reason I upgraded to the P4. I bought my P3P from Bestbuy in November, exchanged it 5 times due to focus issues as well as various other issues caused by rough handling during shipping. Finally BB said I could not do any more exchanges so I sent it to DJI repair facility in Los Angeles. When I got it back the lense issues were fixed but it had a gimbal tilt issue that came back. I was done, I took it to BB and they returned it for in store credit since it was out of the return window. After going through that many P3P's and seeing the different spots on the lense where it is unbelievably soft I can say that at least the BB stock of P3P's has some issues with lense defects.
How much better do you think the P4 is?

How much better do you think the P4 is?
The gimbal tilt and camera focus problems are for sure fixed, I would go as far as to say that the P4 is the only option if you want to capture good pictures and don't want to buy an Inspire 1. Those two facts made the P4 worth it to me, then factor in dual compass and imu and it was a hands down no brainer.

Also. it looks like a gloomy day. That also affects the quality.

I would agree. The lighting is not good. It could have some soft focus in the center. But lighting can make it look worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers