Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information

  1. Dazzauk

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,199
    Likes Received:
    244
    Location:
    Southampton United Kingdom
    hi yall,

    I'm trying to learn as much as I can about fpv goggles.

    Would love to hear people's thoughts and experiences with them. For me I fly the phantom 80% of the time to try and create and the other 20% just to fly.

    Wondering if googles would help me with creating at all? I guess I'm asking if using the goggles helps with viewing your sourroundings as appose to just viewing your tablet or smartphone ?

    Looking forward to people's thoughts and experiences.

    Daz
     
    rene van der meer likes this.
  2. rene van der meer

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2015
    Messages:
    480
    Likes Received:
    99
    Hi Dazzauk,

    Goggle give a better perspective and you don't have contrast problems due to much sun light. I just received my FS Quanum Genesis Goggles. I haven't tried them yet with my P4.
     
    Dazzauk likes this.
  3. Dazzauk

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,199
    Likes Received:
    244
    Location:
    Southampton United Kingdom
    wow there a great price, would love to hear your thoughts after you have used them :)
     
    rene van der meer likes this.
  4. rene van der meer

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2015
    Messages:
    480
    Likes Received:
    99
    I will. The last two days I have been trying to get a sharp image as I am farsighted.
    Next step is flying.
     
    Dazzauk likes this.
Loading...
Similar Threads - Fob goggles Forum Date
Cheap gps key fobs Standard/4k Discussion Jul 28, 2016
Can the spark yaw by its self when you turn your head when wearing dji goggles DJI Spark Discussion Yesterday at 7:14 PM
DJI Goggles + PC Game Star Citizen HDMI FPV Quick Test Photos and Video Yesterday at 6:45 PM
BATTERY LIFE TESTING THE DJI GOGGLES | WILL THEY LAST 6 HOURS? Photos and Video Yesterday at 3:27 PM
Goggles use QC 2.0 Charging Technology DJI Goggles Yesterday at 12:10 PM