FNG from Washington State

Reaction score
Done a few "Crash & Burns" over the years with my 8", 14" and 28" Choppers and my Mini SQ Quad.
Yea, I'm a 77 year old KID that shoots Air Guns in serious Competition in my retirement.
But, I just scored a nice Phantom 2 Vision+ and plan to become proficient in it's operation.
I have been "Surfing" the Web and learning the Right Way to enjoy my new involvement.
Stay Tuned......I will probably request guidance from time to time.... JD

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum AIROSOK .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

AIROSOK, Welcome to the forum. I am also in my 70's and feel like a kid when i fly. My problem is i am not very computer literate. I do lots of reading but don't understand what i read.

AIROSOK, Welcome to the forum. I am also in my 70's and feel like a kid when i fly. My problem is i am not very computer literate. I do lots of reading but don't understand what i read.
I am practicing real slow away from everyone else so no one sees me for the rookie I am.
I have a TITLE for my abilities at my age..........
It's called PRE-NOVICE!
BUT........We ain't "Couch Potatoes"!!!!!!

Us seasoned folks do like to "Look Cool" and "Get Serious" so I even made some Business Cards.
Comments.....
20161104_071658.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20