Flyway due to Unbalanced Propeller?

Not only would that cause an imbalance on that motor, it would be significantly less efficient than the other 3 props when hovering and an order of magnitude worse when doing manoeuvres that require increased output from that prop.

@docramage , thanks for taking the time to write this up....

Makes me wonder though.....this vibration business making things go crazy and all....it could explain all that twerking business I've seen that Cyrus kid doing on TV. :eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
The world at your finger tips!!!

Think of it like this...

...you don't need to know the answer to everything, just where to find it !!!

So True,,
but there is a learning curve on how best to use it!

How to properly use search engines like google, should be taught in school at an early age

the correct or best "key words" for what you are looking for make a huge difference in answers...lol

View attachment 18064....I just don't sit here all day looking at this beer sometimes I Goggle stuff ....

Lucky I know everything then, because I can't use goggles, my spectacles get in the way.

I flew with 2 tips missing off one prop. I'd hit a tree and it corrected itself mid-flight and seemed fine, so I didn't realise till after that battery was finished and I was packing it away, that I'd snapped about 1cm off both tips on a single prop.
Sounds like I was lucky not to have a fly away as well.

Sounds like it balanced, for the most part, itself.

I've had a few of those amongst my many mishaps.

So True,,
but there is a learning curve on how best to use it!

How to properly use search engines like google, should be taught in school at an early age

the correct or best "key words" for what you are looking for make a huge difference in answers...lol
Hell man, they didn't have Goggle when I went to school o_O ;)

Last edited:
yea we had encyclopedia's about 20 years old....
images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
Yep , same here ! Is why I just sit here looking at this beer stupid ! :confused:;)

Reactions: Glassman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub