Flytrex

:D
I have a Flytrex Core 2 on both my Phantoms. Many places I fly have limited cell coverage, so no live for me.

This is how I mounted them (sticky pad on front landing gear).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 428
I've got Flytrex Core 1 on my P2V. It's kinda alright. The files it saves do not have date stamps so you have trouble determining which file to upload. I delete all of them after uploading a mission, but Flytrex creates a file every time you turn the Phantom on. It gets hard to pick which one to upload. I contacted them to see if they were going to fix that and was told they were working on it. That was about a year ago - and still no fix. Maybe they fixed it on Core 2. They don't 'support' Core 1 anymore. I was offered a chance to upgrade to the Flytrex Live 3G for a discounted price if I sent back my Core 1, but like Fplvrt, I don't always have cell coverage here in Nevada so that's out. Besides, even with the discount it's more than I want to spend.

The other problem I asked them about was the inability to upload a video once you've uploaded a 'mission'. I would want to work on the raw video before I uploaded it so it would be some time later. I'm thinking maybe you can with Core 2, but I can't do that with my ancient Core 1. I was hoping because I was an early supporter of this company I would be given some assistance in this case. Uhh, no. I don't even see where they offer Core 2 anymore. Am I missing something somewhere?

:D
Core 2 still available. http://www.flytrex.com/shop/

I have posted a video on one mission. The only problem with that is when you click on the mission, the video plays. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik