Flytrex?

Reaction score
I have been researching installing a flytrex core and for those of you who use it how does it synchronize the data overlay with the video file. Is it done manually with a marking point?

You load your video and the data file. There is a Syncronization" tab. You select that. You uncheck the box that says "Synchronize video". Then the video and data can be moved separately. I stop the video right at the quad is taking off, then find the spot in the data where the altitude jumps. That gets you pretty close. You can make minor changes by pausing it, unlinking the video and data and playing the one that is behind to catch it up.

It also shows the quad's path with a dot moving along it. This helps you by allowing you to watch turns and changes of direction. And you watch the landing.

Yeah. I heard they are on sale now. You have the buy the Phantom cable, too.

You upload the file to their web site and then you can see all of the data. Oh, Dashware is an extra $50. That is what you use to sych it with video. Flytrex by itself lets you look at the data and flight path on their web site, export the data to a spreadsheet and export the data to Google Earth. This is really nice, you can go to Street View and see the flight in 3D. Assuming you fly near a street that is in Street View, of course.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik