Flytrex Problem?

Reaction score
I have a flytrex V.1

I recorded my first flight with no problem and uploaded it, then I deleted it from the memory card.
I put the card back in my phantom and did another flight. After power off I took the card out and put it in my computer. No flytrex file.
I did a file recovery. Found lots of old stuff including the first flytrex file, but no new flytrex file.

Did I do something wrong? Does this just happen sometimes? The card if fat32.

ResevorDG said:
I have a flytrex V.1

I recorded my first flight with no problem and uploaded it, then I deleted it from the memory card.
I put the card back in my phantom and did another flight. After power off I took the card out and put it in my computer. No flytrex file.
I did a file recovery. Found lots of old stuff including the first flytrex file, but no new flytrex file.

Did I do something wrong? Does this just happen sometimes? The card if fat32.

Hey ReservorDG, the same thing happened to me when I first got my Flytrex v1. I had to re-format the card and its been ok since.
Always make sure you eject the card properly from the pc, dont just pull it out.
Its a pity the files are not dated because it can be a pain trying to find a data file for a particular day or flight.

ResevorDG said:
Thanks, good to know I am not alone.
Sad thing is I had some wind so my P2V+ got about 55mph... Oh well, I can do it again :D

Yeah, its bloody annoying when you accomplish something and then you find out you forgot to put the sd card into the Flytrex! :lol:
I have a v2 on order which has some memory built in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl