Flytrex Live Plus for Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about buying a Flytrex Live Plus for my Phantom 3 Pro. Has anyone used the unit? Does it work as specified. Any suggestions please

I crashed on an autonomous flight 2.5 miles away and Flytrex took me to the exact spot that it a tree, wouldn't fly without it.

I hit the top of a tree because I didn't allow for elevation change, learned a big lesson. Only damage was broken props, I was lucky with that.

I sometimes use my old iPhone 4 when I am in unknown territories. :)

I sometimes use my old iPhone 4 when I am in unknown territories. :)

I'm guessing this is for the mind readers out there? I can't think of what you mean by it. Maybe the flytrex live doesn't always know where it is at?

I'm guessing this is for the mind readers out there? I can't think of what you mean by it. Maybe the flytrex live doesn't always know where it is at?

Oops I didn't realize I'm not giving complete message to readers. My bad.

iPhones have a feature called "find my phone" which is pretty reliable if iPhones can get the network. I have an old iPhone 4 and used it few times with my SIM as a tracker. Only drawback is that it's little heavy. Crazy idea!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Oops I didn't realize I'm not giving complete message to readers. My bad.

iPhones have a feature called "find my phone" which is pretty reliable if iPhones can get the network. I have an old iPhone 4 and used it few times with my SIM as a tracker. Only drawback is that it's little heavy. Crazy idea!!!!!

Ok now that makes total sense. I have a similar setup I bought but never tried installing as I forgot about it until now.

This setup has advantageous that it has long battery life and you can trigger a sound directly from your phone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj