Flytrex Live 3G on P3 yet?

Reaction score
Any have Flytrex installed on P3? if so, please comment and post pictures of setup. I heard these were shipping early June

Have not ordered yet. Waiting for local suppliers to receive them. FYI, from past experience w/ the one(s) I ordered for my v+, "Shipping [some timeframe]..." means a 4-8 weeks until you receive it.

Have not ordered yet. Waiting for local suppliers to receive them. FYI, from past experience w/ the one(s) I ordered for my v+, "Shipping [some timeframe]..." means a 4-8 weeks until you receive it.
Yep...been there to. I plan to get from local supplier also given this experience.

I ordered from flytrex. They are waiting on parts still. I guess the plastic shell had to be redesigned. The first batch was done wrong and they were waiting on the second.

I ordered mine but won't be surprised if it takes a while. In the mean time you can grab the telemetry data from the mobile (at least on Android) and run through Dashware etc, which is something at least.

Same here. Will not fall for the EMS Express - $25 again!:(

Reactions: bbfpv
Yep, was all excited to get it for the V+ but lack of communication made me cancel and still haven't determined if there's benefit to adding it over a trackimo with all the info we now have available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers