Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Flytrex Live 3G for Phantom 3

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by flyNfrank, Jul 17, 2015.

1. flyNfrank

The word has been out for a day already that they're being shipped based on the order list. Those of us that have been waiting have done so for a longer then expected time. However there is actually very good reason for it. The units were redesigned so that the P3 would not have to be split open to attach the can-bus adapter. That also would have voided warranty from the factory.

I can't wait to watch my fellow P3 Top Speed fliers attempt to best their personal records live with the Flytrex App.

live_flight_channel.png

There were some of us that flew P2V+ that would keep track of each other on occasion. This device is not just a live gps tracker but has many cool features about it. I'll share some once I have mine here not too far from now.

2. nhoover

Yeah I saw that too. Will be nice to get mine. I ordered on May 21 so I hope I'm not too far down the list.

3. 2nd2non

Are you sure it doesn't require opening the phantom? How worse does it connect?

4. bartold

I waited long enough. Ordered the beginning of May. Last week when I cancelled they promised that my unit would be here this week. I told them I did not believe it and they should refund me. Now I see all of a sudden there is a redesign and it will be at least 2 more weeks. I would rather my money be in my bank than theirs. I will wait until it is easier to get.

5. guesserit

What does it do?