Flytrex live 3G finally arrived and.......................

Reaction score
Its not sending out the right info at all. The tracker on the app or online shows its tracks correctly but for some reason it keeps wanting to show that it has flown more than 5500 miles in one direction. Also the speed is completely wrong. It just flew a mission at 33mph yet the entire mission it showed only around 3mph.

Well it seems Amit is on the ball. He emailed me back within a few minutes of me emailing him.

"Hi Patrick,

I'm sorry for the trouble with this. Can you send me the link to the same mission on your Flytrex profile as well? I'd like to review the data on the web-site and see if it is showing any better.

I suspect I know what is causing this, and I believe the web-site should have this fixed by now, so I'd like to make sure this is indeed the case and we'll work on a solution for this quickly.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks!

Amit Regev"

Glad to hear someone finally got their Flytrex for P3. You're probably the first after waiting many months [emoji6]

Thanks Patrick for the report! I just would like to confirm that we were able to find the cause for this and are working on the fix for it. I expect that we will have this bug fixed by tomorrow noon (~14 hours from now). I was hoping that we will finish it even today, but it needs a few more parts updated in our code to get it fixed.

One fixed, the fix should also correct existing missions, so your data won't be lost.

Thanks again Patrick for the feedback! :)

Glad to hear someone finally got their Flytrex for P3. You're probably the first after waiting many months [emoji6]

Hi 2nd2non :)

We're very sorry for the delay with this! We've been doing our utmost to ship all orders as quickly as possible and are finally catching up very quickly.

If you haven't received your shipment notice yet, let me know what name was used for the shipment and I'll make sure yours is also included with tomorrow's shipments. We should be nearly done catching up with all pending shipments by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

Hi 2nd2non :)

We're very sorry for the delay with this! We've been doing our utmost to ship all orders as quickly as possible and are finally catching up very quickly.

If you haven't received your shipment notice yet, let me know what name was used for the shipment and I'll make sure yours is also included with tomorrow's shipments. We should be nearly done catching up with all pending shipments by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks! :)

Please let me know when you have stock on hand. I ordered in May and cancelled my order in August after multiple emails about my item being shipped the following week. I figured I would rather have my money and wait until you figured out how to make this product. I will order when I don't have to wait 3 months to receive it. Again, just let me know when all orders are fufilled. Just like an earlier post I am still not convinced you are totally truthful when you stated in other posts that you were just about done shipping when this is the first guy to mention about even getting anything.

Last edited:
Of coarse I have not received my order yet either. I can't understand what would be so different in prostreetcamaro's device and those from beta testing?

Has anyone seen a detailed list of what all the device is capable of?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj