Flytrex Live 3D

Reaction score
Hey, just curious guys: I am thinking of getting the Flytrex Live 3D for my phantom 1.1.1, i have found in these forums the proper cable to get for the Naza MV2 controller, my question is has anyone used it on the P1 yet? It is available for the P1. Also i see some talk about a Live 3D plus, i wonder if it will be avaibable like the regular Live 3D for all models of the Phantom and other quads too. If any one has installed the Core 2 or live 3D is it all plug and play or is there some soldering involved.

Do you mean Live 3G? It works with all Phantoms except the 3pro/adv. You install their cable and then attach the unit outside so that you can see the light that tells you when to take off. Simple and effective. The unit for the pro/adv model is not quite as simple to mount.

Do you mean Live 3G? It works with all Phantoms except the 3pro/adv. You install their cable and then attach the unit outside so that you can see the light that tells you when to take off. Simple and effective. The unit for the pro/adv model is not quite as simple to mount.
Yes i am talking about the LIve 3G i made a small typo LOL. I know it installs on the outside of the drone, was just wondering if the all the cable leads are plug and play and no soldering involved. I know they make one for us phantom 1 users with the proper cable, i was interested in if anyone had tried it yet and how well it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj