Flytrex issue

Reaction score
Hey guys I just did a 13000 feet flight flytrex was live and was working fine but it doesn't show my mission properly I really don't know what has caused it to show half the mission and its details are messed up landing and take of are wrong now how am I suppose to download the real mission from the live 3G manually

Do you really mean 13000 or 1300 ft flight, I don't know what kind of battery you have but mine would run out of time trying to get it back.....

there is a mission uploader utility application that runs on your pc.. you run it, connect your flytrex via a usb cable to the pc, search for the com port (it's like com22 or similar).. choose it.. then click connect.. and wait for it to finish.

Also, on an autopilot flight it is easy to get over 30,000 feet of total flying travel (over 6 miles) with one battery (I've done it)

Jayson Hanes said:
there is a mission uploader utility application that runs on your pc.. you run it, connect your flytrex via a usb cable to the pc, search for the com port (it's like com22 or similar).. choose it.. then click connect.. and wait for it to finish.

Also, on an autopilot flight it is easy to get over 30,000 feet of total flying travel (over 6 miles) with one battery (I've done it)

Thank u finally someone replied can u give me more details don't have to download any software it says on their website u download the driver and the live programmer which I did but the file doesn't open

Jayson Hanes said:
Sigh. there are 5,280 feet in a mile... everyone's math so far is horribly in outer-space.

The live programmer is software.. it's a zip file.. http://www.flytrex.com/static/downloads ... rammer.zip

you download it, and unzip it.. it has an exe and a dll file.. you double click on the exe file to run it... then as I said above.

That's the issue when I download and run it it gives me an error

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419877873.753505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419877873.753505.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 355
Jayson Hanes said:
I would send that screenshot to [email protected] -- I would guess you need to update your .NET library on that pc. I didn't have to update anything and I use it on a Windows7 ultimate laptop -- or try another pc if you can.

It's my bad luck tried that to and it said can not work on win32

I think amit from flytrex needs to give support here since now one is replying on their Facebook

kenargo said:
saao said:
No bro I mean 13000 feet lol people here have done much longer then this bro.

Double checking; that is over 24 miles...
13,000 = 2.4 miles. Very doable.
Phantom batteries last at least 15min, and can easily fly over 20mph. That should give you a safe range if 5 miles total.

sbarton said:
kenargo said:
saao said:
No bro I mean 13000 feet lol people here have done much longer then this bro.

Double checking; that is over 24 miles...
13,000 = 2.4 miles. Very doable.
Phantom batteries last at least 15min, and can easily fly over 20mph. That should give you a safe range if 5 miles total.

I could have gone further but was nervous

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1