Flytrex - How to join a challenge

Reaction score
I see Flytrex has a winter speed and distance challenge. Is there something you need to do to join these challenges. I only see 88 people participating in the speed challenge. How do you participate? I don't see anywhere to join a challenge. I believe it is automatic that you participate when you upload your new data. I have had several new flights that would qualify for this as well as the distance challenge and I do not see me on the rankings. I would have 4th place in the US for speed with my Vision+. I think there are having some back end programming issues because they have not been very responsive to other issues I have had as well. Since I know some people from Flytrex monitor here and I they don't have their own forum let me see if someone here can help. Thanks.

Any resolution on this? I wanted to try for the grand prize, and noticed one of my flights qualifies for the distance challenge but i don't seem to be on there...
Is there an extra step we have to take? Anyone know?

You should just have to upload your qualifying flights and it should say some thing like "hey you qualify for xxxxx challenge " and then you should see your self in the rankings. Well atleast thats how its supposed to work. But for this new one you also have to have both a speed and a distance one to qualify.

I think it requires 2 qualifying flights. At least I did for the speed challenge.

What really sucks about the flytex challenges is every one is all competing against other air frames that are all in the same race and compantishon. if it were only against other phantoms but not against things like the guy whos at the top place for the winter speed challenge with 106mph thats flying a tbs discovery pro unless I were flying in 46+mph wind.

lol only sure fire way I can think of how to beat all the guys with there fancy multi $1000 set ups is to have my friend Pat take may phantom out for a quick joy ride in his air plane :) I think a good 10 minute flight at about 150mph would get me top place on the speed and distance. hee hee.

J.James said:
What really sucks about the flytex challenges is every one is all competing against other air frames that are all in the same race and compantishon. if it were only against other phantoms but not against things like the guy whos at the top place for the winter speed challenge with 106mph thats flying a tbs discovery pro unless I were flying in 46+mph wind.

lol only sure fire way I can think of how to beat all the guys with there fancy multi $1000 set ups is to have my friend Pat take may phantom out for a quick joy ride in his air plane :) I think a good 10 minute flight at about 150mph would get me top place on the speed and distance. hee hee.

I could beat you, using a Lear Jet! :)

J.James said:

The grand prize isn't based on the leader board though. It'll be a drawing from those who have completed both challenges, with doubled chances if you include a video with the logged flight. Being at the top of the leader board will get you the fancy "badge" to go on your Flytrex profile though. :D

lol I guess then if some one really wanted to cheat and do it right. It would work better to strap the phantom to the bottom of a helicopter and take a real nice video to. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31