Flytrex data

Reaction score
I'm using flytrex core and When looking at the start and end of my data file the distance at the end of my flight is about 60ft out.
Is anyone else having any differences in there data

Yes sir..... Can't tell ya what the problem is or how to fix it. But I have addressed it with flytrex. I have recently sent email which have gone not responded to. I'm guessing they have forgotten the issue we been experiencing since roll out a new product recently.

Dude I am having major issues with the live 3G take of points are different instead of one long range mission it's uploading it as two which breaks the mission and ur long range is waisted I first thought its some 3G issue but if that would be the case then when I sync the live programmer it updates some data but still shows two different flights it seems like as the live rebooted mid flight could that be?

saao said:
Dude I am having major issues with the live 3G take of points are different instead of one long range mission it's uploading it as two which breaks the mission and ur long range is waisted I first thought its some 3G issue but if that would be the case then when I sync the live programmer it updates some data but still shows two different flights it seems like as the live rebooted mid flight could that be?

I think you are experiencing a problem I have pointed out in this link. You can do as I suggested and I don't think you will have the same connection issue.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30912

flyNfrank said:
saao said:

I think you are experiencing a problem I have pointed out in this link. You can do as I suggested and I don't think you will have the same connection issue.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30912

Thank you so much bro but exported my missions and checked carefully my gps lock and the sats I am getting through are more then I have ever got cause what I did was I put aluminium on the gps wires in and out of the board so the y shaped cable is all in aluminium and then taped and on ground I am getting not less then 11 and in air at times 14 once I got 14 on ground I have done the foil method also so I don't think I have an Gps problem

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420052968.874057.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420052968.874057.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 374
The info you need is about putting something in the plug shown in the pic's. It is nothing to do about reception whatsoever. I slight jiggle and everything will reset, and possibly worse. Fix the plug. I used a plastic wire tie.

flyNfrank said:
Yes sir..... Can't tell ya what the problem is or how to fix it. But I have addressed it with flytrex. I have recently sent email which have gone not responded to. I'm guessing they have forgotten the issue we been experiencing since roll out a new product recently.
Thought it might be something I'm doing wrong in racerender

flyNfrank said:
The info you need is about putting something in the plug shown in the pic's. It is nothing to do about reception whatsoever. I slight jiggle and everything will reset, and possibly worse. Fix the plug. I used a plastic wire tie.

Okay bro I have added some Velcro to both connectors going in main board and the GPs unit

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055061.258505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055061.258505.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 326
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055123.316993.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055123.316993.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 256
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055138.902272.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420055138.902272.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 243
hey bro today i tested it after the mod improvement towards breaking of data but my live 3g doesn't upload the proper data u have to connect it to the live programmer to update it on the website could it be the 3g service ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl