Flytrex Customer Service ???

Just went on their Facebook page and the there a person asking about his order from October! [FEARFUL FACE]
Oh boy....... Makes my short wait seem insignificant. Lol!

AmosMoses said:
I really hope their service gets better just from the short time I've had to deal with them my experience has been less than good.
I ordered the new 3g with the canbus adapter on Tuesday. I paid the extra $24 for the expedited shipping and received an email saying I'd get tracking info within 24/48 hrs. Still nothing as of today. I also submitted a question to their support through the website.... Still no response. I know $234 might not seem like a lot to some but for me it is. A little communication goes a long way!
I know they're a reputable company and I'm sure (hope) as they grow their support and communication will get better. Just feeling a little left in the dark right now.

Hi AmosMoses and all :)

My name is Amit Regev and I'm part of the Flytrex team. I'd like to apologize to any one that have had trouble with our support either via our web-site or here. Myself and our support team are doing our utmost to help each and every customer and communication with users as much as possible, posting status updates via our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I'm also trying to frequent here at PhantomPilots and help as much as possible just before closing the day.

The feedback here is definitely valuable and we are working to expand our support team these days in an effort to improve our support and make sure our communication improves dramatically. We've definitely been running behind on support the past month or two and we are working to get this fixed.

I will also continue to do my best to continue and post updates here which I hope will be helpful for many users.

For those waiting for their Flytrex delivery - as mentioned here above, about two weeks ago we ran out of stock of the new CAN-BUS adapters. Those finished much faster than we anticipated and we've been working closely with our factory to get new stock manufactured as quickly as possible. The new stock is already ready and currently in transit to our local offices where we run final tests and package all orders.

The new CAN-BUS shipment should be here this week (between Wednesday or Thursday). Once received, we will start catching up with all pending shipments as quickly as possible. The new stock includes both CAN-BUS adapters from the first type (A2, WooKong, Naza 2 and Phantom 2) and the CAN-BUS Adapters type designed for use with the Phantom 2 Vision and Vision Plus.

While waiting for the new CAN-BUS adapters shipment to arrive, our team continues working on exciting new features to the Flytrex site and our Android and iOS apps -- I really hope to have some exciting updates available this upcoming week.

Let me know if you have any questions or other things I can help with. Thanks!

AmosMoses said:
Just went on their Facebook page and the there a person asking about his order from October! [FEARFUL FACE]

Hi AmosMoses :)

This is a single and specific order situation -- I'm familiar with this one specifically. We have already shipped it once but the package returned for some reason. We are now working with the customer to have it shipped again.

Our shipments queue isn't that long and pretty much all of the shipments that doesn't include the CAN-BUS adapter have been shipped by now. Please see my status update above this one - pending CAN-BUS shipments should start going out later this week.

I'm really sorry for this delay! Thank you for the understanding. :)

AmosMoses said:
p fandango said:
must admit i got my hopes up when i paid & received an email saying it'll be despatched within 48hrs, but actually took over a month. They are helpful via facebook, but as not thats not of use to everyone
Did you select the 4 day shipping option? I'm in the states and the other option was 3to4 weeks if I'm remembering correctly.

We have two shipping options. The EMS Express takes between 4 to 5 days. Our second, and cheaper, shipping method is the Air Mail. Air Mail is officially stated up to 30 days and therefore we also list it this way on our site. However, from our experience, usually this will go much faster.

We've seen shipments going with air mail to the states arriving within 7 days, sometimes even faster, but we can't guarantee this since the shipping service is listed up to 30 days. From what we noticed, air mail shipments to destinations with high traffic (such as the US, west Europe etc.) usually arrives within 8-10 days and are much faster than the listed 30 days.

I hope this helps. :)

amitregev said:
AmosMoses said:

This is a single and specific order situation -- I'm familiar with this one specifically. We have already shipped it once but the package returned for some reason. We are now working with the customer to have it shipped again.

Our shipments queue isn't that long and pretty much all of the shipments that doesn't include the CAN-BUS adapter have been shipped by now. Please see my status update above this one - pending CAN-BUS shipments should start going out later this week.

THANK YOU very much for the update! It is greatly appreciated for sure.
I have been exploring the Flytrex website and have to say, I'm extremely excited to be able to join in and start racking up the flight badges!! [emoji6]

One question. In yourr first response you mentioned there is a different can-bus adapter for the Vision and the Vision +? I don't remember seeing any choice when I placed my order? I am have the +v3. Is that something I need to address?

Thanks again!

AmosMoses said:
amitregev said:
AmosMoses said:

THANK YOU very much for the update! It is greatly appreciated for sure.
I have been exploring the Flytrex website and have to say, I'm extremely excited to be able to join in and start racking up the flight badges!! [emoji6]

One question. In yourr first response you mentioned there is a different can-bus adapter for the Vision and the Vision +? I don't remember seeing any choice when I placed my order? I am have the +v3. Is that something I need to address?

Thanks again!

Shortly after we released the new CAN-BUS adapter we released a second CAN-BUS adapter version which is specifically designed for the Vision series (Phantom Vision and Vision Plus, all versions). The two adapter versions are pretty much identical except for the connector that comes with each model.

The Vision adapter version comes with a smaller connector model that fits the socket on the Vision series, while the other CAN-BUS adapter comes with the larger CAN-BUS connector that fits the A2, WooKong, Phantom 2 and Naza 2 devices.

If you ordered the first CAN-BUS model and using a Phantom Vision you should definitely change to the new one -- it will make installation much simpler for you.

Let me know if this is the case and I'll gladly help updating your order to the new model.

If you would like, please take a look at Simon Newton's recent video showing the new CAN-BUS adapter for the Vision here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGexfOYFTI

Let me know if I update your order items. I hope this helps. :)

amitregev said:
For those waiting for their Flytrex delivery - as mentioned here above, about two weeks ago we ran out of stock of the new CAN-BUS adapters. Those finished much faster than we anticipated and we've been working closely with our factory to get new stock manufactured as quickly as possible. The new stock is already ready and currently in transit to our local offices where we run final tests and package all orders.

The new CAN-BUS shipment should be here this week (between Wednesday or Thursday). Once received, we will start catching up with all pending shipments as quickly as possible.

And how long will it take for you to ship all of your back log ?

You have had my order sitting around doing nothing for three weeks so far, so some real world estimates which involve the shipping stage would be useful.

I went the cheaper Air route, after sitting in Tell Aviv a couple of days I received the Live 3G in 10 days from time of order.

Didn't order Can Bus with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4