DSC_7579.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 785
  • DSC_7581.JPG
    DSC_7581.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 784
  • DSC_7578.JPG
    DSC_7578.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 749
cool..i was thinking about picking up the flytrex core 2. i want that telemetry data overlay that you can do with that and dashware.

MikesTooLz said:
This can all be done without added hardware, would be nice if they just added the option to the phantom. I wont hold my breath.

Very true, on all counts. In the meantime, Flytrex is doing a brilliant job of filling the gap. If I were teaching a college course in Niche Marketing, they would make an excellent case study.

btw mister "MikesTooLz"...your avatar there got me, for like 30 seconds. No joke. It's not nice to mess with old people like that :roll: :lol:

OI Photography said:
MikesTooLz said:
btw mister "MikesTooLz"...your avatar there got me, for like 30 seconds. No joke. It's not nice to mess with old people like that :roll: :lol:

Yeah, it got me the other day as well. I had actually had bug in a computer screen before and the solution was to put the monitor in the freezer over night. I really didn't want to do that to my 27 inch iMac. :shock:

ResevorDG said:
Does this use the same cable set up as the P2V original?
I have that cable and was going to install it on my P2V but now I have the +

Thanks for the info ;)

Yes. You might want to check out the suggestion I had in the post link below about routing the cable through the body. You should remove the cable from the plug so you don't need to modify the P2V+ body. Let me know if you have more questions.

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6841#p54261

Good luck.

browntw79 said:
ResevorDG said:
Does this use the same cable set up as the P2V original?
I have that cable and was going to install it on my P2V but now I have the +

Thanks for the info ;)

Yes. You might want to check out the suggestion I had in the post link below about routing the cable through the body. You should remove the cable from the plug so you don't need to modify the P2V+ body. Let me know if you have more questions.

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6841#p54261

Good luck.

+1 thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20