Flytrex app won't open on iPhone? What's another app to use?

Re: Flytrex app won't open on iPhone? What's another app to

brorex said:
I tried the app. Will a login besides Facebook be accepted for the app? I use Google+ myself

Yes. :) The upcoming update includes Google SIgn-In as well (already using it locally..). We really hope to finish the next update in the next 2-3 days and send it over to the App Store for approval.

I'll post more details as soon as the new version is ready to go live. :)

While waiting for the upcoming update, did you try to signin using Facebook to the current version by any chance? If you did, did it work for you?

Thanks for the feedback!

amitregev said:
brorex said:
I tried the app. Will a login besides Facebook be accepted for the app? I use Google+ myself

Yes. :) The upcoming update includes Google SIgn-In as well (already using it locally..). We really hope to finish the next update in the next 2-3 days and send it over to the App Store for approval.

I'll post more details as soon as the new version is ready to go live. :)

While waiting for the upcoming update, did you try to signin using Facebook to the current version by any chance? If you did, did it work for you?

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry don't have a Facebook. Anxiously awaiting the android app with Google sign in though. I could test any apk if you you have one

I am also having problems getting the app to load on either my iPad or iPhone 6. Once I login using FB all I get is the black screen with Flytrex logo and the spinning circle. Does the Live 3G have to be on for the app to open?

Rustynuts said:
I am also having problems getting the app to load on either my iPad or iPhone 6. Once I login using FB all I get is the black screen with Flytrex logo and the spinning circle. Does the Live 3G have to be on for the app to open?

Hi Rustynuts :)

I'm very sorry for the trouble with this! I believe we fixed this bug over this weekend and I'd love to send you a special build of our upcoming version to try it out and see if things are working better for you now.

Before doing that, can you enter your Flytrex profile from your PC, then copy and paste your profile URL here? This will help me review your Flytrex profile and see whether the fix we applied should also fix this issue in your case. If indeed this is the case, I'll prepare a build that you can run on your iOS to verify everything is working properly now.

Thanks!

amitregev said:
Rustynuts said:

I'm very sorry for the trouble with this! I believe we fixed this bug over this weekend and I'd love to send you a special build of our upcoming version to try it out and see if things are working better for you now.

Before doing that, can you enter your Flytrex profile from your PC, then copy and paste your profile URL here? This will help me review your Flytrex profile and see whether the fix we applied should also fix this issue in your case. If indeed this is the case, I'll prepare a build that you can run on your iOS to verify everything is working properly now.

Thanks!

Mr amit I have a question and I have posted it several times on this forum but never got a reply if during a flight the 3G switches to 2g why is the app or the flytrex stops it only uploads the data that it got mid flight then I have to hook it up to the live programmer to upload mission it's like it is recording the data but not uploading I am facing this issue with almost every live 3G flight

saao said:
amitregev said:
Rustynuts said:

Thanks!

Mr amit I have a question and I have posted it several times on this forum but never got a reply if during a flight the 3G switches to 2g why is the app or the flytrex stops it only uploads the data that it got mid flight then I have to hook it up to the live programmer to upload mission it's like it is recording the data but not uploading I am facing this issue with almost every live 3G flight

Hi Saao :) I'm sorry for missing this question, of course I'll be glad to help with this!

Technically the Live 3G is designed to handle both 3G and 2G networks and should handle switching between the two networks automatically. The Live 3G is designed to prefer 3G connection and will only try using a 2G connection if failing to find 3G connection.

Why do you believe the Live fails to find a 3G connection mid flight? Do you know that 3G network is not available in this specific flight location?

Looking forward to your follow-up. Thanks! :)

amitregev said:
saao said:
amitregev said:
Rustynuts said:

Thanks!

Hi Saao :) I'm sorry for missing this question, of course I'll be glad to help with this!

Technically the Live 3G is designed to handle both 3G and 2G networks and should handle switching between the two networks automatically. The Live 3G is designed to prefer 3G connection and will only try using a 2G connection if failing to find 3G connection.

Why do you believe the Live fails to find a 3G connection mid flight? Do you know that 3G network is not available in this specific flight location?

Looking forward to your follow-up. Thanks! :)

Well thank you for the response well I use my cell phone in that area and I get 3G most of the time may be once it showed edge instead of 3G secondly all my flights are long distance and the areas I have taken it to I am pretty sure 3G is their as I have used u may check my profile I don't remember if even once it uploaded the whole mission by it self. Secondly let's say if it does lose 3G in the middle somewhere why is it that it is not being able to establish it later u see hypothetical if I assume at take of point and a bit further 3G is their and further it isn't on return back where their is 3G it doesn't establish cause even after landings I have waited but green light blinks but I never see my self live on app or in website

http://www.flytrex.com/omer.saeed.73/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr