Flytrex 3G Live question - where's the "Last Seen" option?

Reaction score
Flytrex 3G Live question - where's the "Last Seen" option?
I am stumbling through the Profile page but I can't find the button to get the "last seen" location. Can anyone direct me to it?

Re: Flytrex 3G Live question - where's the "Last Seen" optio

If you're using the app, in the top left corner there's a drop down to access the settings. It's in there.
If you're on a pc and logged in, click on your "nickname". Go to account settings. Then click on the "live" option. It will give you your active devices and "last seen" is on that page.

Re: Flytrex 3G Live question - where's the "Last Seen" optio

If you're using the app, in the top left corner there's a drop down to access the settings. It's in there.
If you're on a pc and logged in, click on your "nickname". Go to account settings. Then click on the "live" option. It will give you your active devices and "last seen" is on that page.

The best way to use Last Seen is download the app from Flytrex. It's free and works great. You will find your Flytrex much more useable with it. But even on the PC app, if you hunt around you will find last seen. I just don't remember where right now. Their website isn't very intuitive and takes a bunch of clicking around to find what you are looking for. The android/ios app is much more streamlined for in the field needs.

Yes love my Flytrex, not just for the "Last seen", but good to review your flight later, and set new personal records, and just to see where everyone else is flying.
Sorting out the best data sim card is a challenge,but once done it is excellent.

The best way to use Last Seen is download the app from Flytrex. It's free and works great. You will find your Flytrex much more useable with it. But even on the PC app, if you hunt around you will find last seen. I just don't remember where right now. Their website isn't very intuitive and takes a bunch of clicking around to find what you are looking for. The android/ios app is much more streamlined for in the field needs.
On the site its under Account Settings > Live, there's a Last Seen link there. Or its here if you want to bookmark it: http://www.flytrex.com/account-settings/live/[YOUR LIVE DEVICE ID]/last-seen/

The Last Seen on the mobile app is much easier to find -- you can download Flytrex both for Android and iPhone (both are free and supporting the latest devices).

You can also access the Last Seen tool via the web-site, it even includes more information than what's available on the mobile app, but a bit harder to find. To access the Last Seen tool click on the Account menu button -- this is where your account user name is showing on the right-top corner. This will open up the menu and select Account Settings. Then move to the Live section on the left menu bar to view a full list of all your available Live devices. Most chances that you have a single Live device listed, but if you have more Live devices registered then you will find them all listed here.

For each Live device you have listed you will see the Last Seen tool link -- click on it to enter the Last Seen for this specific device.

Currently the Last Seen on the web-site provides more information than the tool on the mobile, and in addition to the location details also provides details such as the last reported speed from the aircraft, altitude and more. It will also provide you with the last recorded mission, so you can trace your flight path - this can be very helpful if losing parts of the aircraft in a crash and you want to trace down the last flight path. (We've had users recovering a GoPro and Gimbal this way in the past).

Thanks guys for all the feedback! We're constantly working on new things and hope to have more exciting new features coming shortly! I hope this helps! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31