FlySky FS-T6 + Dji phantom 1.1.1

Reaction score
Hi!

I own a Dji Phantom 1.1.1 and I totally love it. I've had it for a month now and I've learnt how to fly it pretty good! :lol:

I recently purchased a FlySky 6ch transmitter on ebay to use with a quadcopter I'm going to build. (Still awaiting all the parts from china)

My intention have always been to swap out the tx/rx in the dji phantom for a turnigy 9x but today when my Flysky arrived I started to think about installing this in my phantom instead. I've searched the internet for people with flysky and phantom but havent found any.

The main reason I wanna swap the tx/rx is to me more comfortable with the range. I'm not planning to do any 1km runs but it would be nice to know that my tx is good for atleast 500m.

Does anyone of you guys got a fs-t6 in your phantom? Would I increase the range with one or would it be the decreased?
Is there anything else I should think about?

//Maxxe

EDIT: To clearify, what would be the pros and cons when swapping out the dji phantom 1.1.1 tx/rx for the FlySky FS-T6 tx/rx?

I have a FrSky Rx binded to a Futaba radio in my Phantom-

FrSky seems to be pretty good stuff.

FlySky isn't quite the same as FrSky...though FrSky Tx modules can be used in FlySky controllers.

The FlySky FS-T6 is a decent controller, but it only has 6 channels...the Phantom will require 7 if you want to use gimbal tilt control and the normal S1/S2 switch functions as well.

You might want to check out the FlySky TH9X, or the Turnigy 9x (both are the same hardware with a different label)....I use the Turnigy unit with my Phantom and I love it.

My mistake I should of said that I use the FrSky Taranis radio with the X9R receiver and use S-Bus, at the moment this is on my F/W 550 as I waiting for anther receiver, hope this did not confuse.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl