Flysight 400 TX and IOSD mini

Reaction score
Does the flysight 400mw transfer the audio sound from the camera to the black pearl screen. All so I know iosd mini will display all the flight data on the blackpearl monitor, but will it all so put all the flight data on to the memory card, so when watching the video back after on my computer or TV i would have to see it all.

If so wired, won't it transmit audio and video? Of course all you will hear is prop noise. Which maybe you want to hear.

If you feed a memory card DVR audio and video from the Black Pearl you would have both on a memory card.

Does the flysight 400mw transfer the audio sound from the camera to the black pearl screen. All so I know iosd mini will display all the flight data on the blackpearl monitor, but will it all so put all the flight data on to the memory card, so when watching the video back after on my computer or TV i would have to see it all.

Hey leekiya, you have received some correct and some incorrect information in response to your question. First, the correct info: it's true the telemetry data will not be recorded on your memory card, UNLESS you run video out from the BP to a DVR, then whatever storage medium you use will capture the telemetry, so Buk was correct.

Now for the incorrect information: The Flysight 400mw Video Transmitter most definitely does have an onboard microphone and most definitely does transmit audio from the bird to the Black Pearl. I can make this statement in all certainty because I own(ed) the exact same equipment and have experienced the audio on the BP. Here's the problem, it's absolutely horrible quality audio and even the prop buzz is almost unrecognizable. The only way I could hear it was to turn the volume on the BP all the way up and it was very poor quality, but it does work.

The place I bought my Flysight 400mw vTx from is DronesMadeEasy.com and when I couldn't get any sound at first, I asked for support. They contacted their support dude in China and he assured us the audio works. He's the one that said the receiver must be all the way up, but he didn't mention how terrible the quality was.

The reason I said "own(ed) earlier was because I had all this exact same equipment, including the iOSD mini, which was the most prized of all, and went too far out on an FPV run without enough battery to get back in a headwind. Now my $1000+ custom Phantom 1.1.1 is floating around in the swamp somewhere, even after five people and seven days of tactical searching. I've already started the piggy bank for a replacement.

So fly carefully and safely and don't get totally absorbed in the FPV like I did. Keep your head on straight and you'll keep your bird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.