Flyoff with Litchi for Phantom 2. need logs?

Reaction score
i was flying a waypoint flight with my P2V+ and Litchi for Phantom 2 free version with the logging option ON. after waypoint 2 it just kept flying about 100 yards past the waypoint and "i think" my puling down on the throttle landed it... where are these log files? I know where the P3/P4 version of Litchi logs are but this flight was with my P2v+ (trainer)

and I just started using my CF props... do they effect the compass???

Hi Dude
Don't know what happened in your particular case BUT....... throw away the carbon fibre props.

I tried using them on my P2, and had nothing but trouble, a couple of Vortex Ring incidents, and instability in Yaw manoeuvres, the CF props were carefully balanced, as I do with all my props.

I went back to the standard DJI props and the problems went away...you figure, I have seen other posts on this site giving negative feedback on CF props.

There is no technical reason that I can think of that would cause a compass error using CF props.

Good Luck
Waylander

i dont see the GS mission log in that folder. only the manual FPV flights that I did last week... should the GS flights be there? and it looks like ill hang my CF props on the dead phantom hung from my ceiling graveyard for looks :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj