FlyingRobotics.com/HeliDirect.com Webinar Training Sept 12th

Reaction score
Hi all,
Following the success of our first webinar earlier this month, we plan to organize another webinar on Sept 12 but first would like to hear from you guys about what would you want to learn/know on the next webinar. Please feel free to comment your suggestions below.
Thanks

Still waiting for the link to the previously scheduled webinar but I assume since it was never published it never got recorded

A discussion on the intelligent flight batteries would be great. Some folks don't follow the soft breakin period, where by we only bring the battery down to 50% charge the first ten flights. Then down to 8% after twenty charges. I would like to learn more, about battery storage and where they should be stored as far as power levels are concerned. Will a fully charged battery burst into flames more often than one at half capacity? I leave one battery in the Phantom, is this dangerous behavior! There are a lot of questions concerning safe battery use.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: III% Streve
Hi all,
Truly apologize that the Trainer forgot to record the video but we will be sure to keep a record this time. Sorry again!
Thanks

Not complaining at all!! I was on the first one. Good presentation, but a little too beginner for me. I found my self needing alcohol!! Looking forward to the next one.

As @RedHotPoker mentioned.... Proper battery maintenance!

@Johndo,
Perhaps we should all, just start this program over...?

If You still have your notes from Webinar One, "Play It Again, Sam?"

RedHotPoker

Time, date and topic for the 2nd webinar confirmed. The main speaking point of the 2nd webinar will be:
- Best practices reported from experienced pilots
- Intelligent Battery theory
- Popular Upgrades to Phantom 3
- Newly released flight modes review
Click here to register Registration

HeliDirect and FlyingRobotics Proudly Present.jpg

@Johndo,
Are you going to record this adventure, for the boys and girls who can't make it...
It's bow hunting season for some of us fortunate sons....

RedHotPoker

Yeah, good idea. ;-)

image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

@Johndo
It's after 12:00 pm MST here. How come the webinar hasn't begun?

Edit: Oh, I'm One week early...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
As it's after 1:00pm MST, I must have missed the webinar today.
The link never opened for me
Better luck next time. ;-)

Edit, in a week, I'll be right on time. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Ok, I'm a F-Up! Hahaha
Got my calendar mixed up, is all.

Try again Next Sat. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Johndo

Members online

No members online now.