Flying

Reaction score
I finally had the chance this morning to take out the new Phantom 3 Standard. Very, very cool. Much better than my Hubsan 501 S. The Hubsan is lighter and always drifted. The Phantom was very stable and hovered. I felt safer and more in control. I did notice error messages on the screen as far as transmission of the video signal. As long as I start the video, the camera and the memory card will record, regardless of a signal to my iPhone, correct? Also, I was in "Beginner Mode" today. What do I need to know about flying once I change that setting? Thanks for any comments and suggestions!

I finally had the chance this morning to take out the new Phantom 3 Standard. Very, very cool. Much better than my Hubsan 501 S. The Hubsan is lighter and always drifted. The Phantom was very stable and hovered. I felt safer and more in control. I did notice error messages on the screen as far as transmission of the video signal. As long as I start the video, the camera and the memory card will record, regardless of a signal to my iPhone, correct? Also, I was in "Beginner Mode" today. What do I need to know about flying once I change that setting? Thanks for any comments and suggestions!
Once started, the camera records direct to the SD card and isn't affected by interference that may affect the live view.

What do I need to know about flying once I change that setting? Thanks for any comments and suggestions!
Start simple like doing a range check. Make sure you have your failsafe set to RTH and that your Go App says "The Homepoint has been updated, please check it on the map." Then turn on "enable intelligent flight modes". And try point of interest, very cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj