Flying without the app

Reaction score
I know it's not recommended but how do I fly the Dji 3 standard without the app not sure how to launch it.

You need to download the app to register your drone to be able to fly, it won't start without you doing this if this is a new unit. If it is already registered, technically you can turn on the drone/RC and you can fly without the app but there is no point given you have no vision and the other features within the app.

Reactions: Rnogier1
You need to download the app to register your drone to be able to fly, it won't start without you doing this if this is a new unit. If it is already registered, technically you can turn on the drone/RC and you can fly without the app but there is no point given you have no vision and the other features within the app.
thanks I am aware of this but I still need to know how to do it and this is what I am asking.

Should just be able to bring both sticks down and inward to get the drone to fire up. Thats all the way down and in for a couple of seconds.

Reactions: Rnogier1
Should just be able to bring both sticks down and inward to get the drone to fire up. Thats all the way down and in for a couple of seconds.
Thanks, I assume that's down and in at the same time, thanks I'll try it.

It worked perfectly but I found I had to pull both sticks down and out rather than down and in to get it to launch, the reason I wanted to do this is so I could use VR glasses, my little granddaughter keeps wanting to fly with the Drone so I figured this would be the best way for her to fly without flying lol.

many quads never had fpv and are/were quite fun to fly just to fly.
P1, p2 all were that way original and are still awesome fun flyers.

Many don't use much in the feature set and just enjoy the phantom as great fun hobby!
also to just learn how to fly and control the craft one simple can keep VLOS and never even look at screen

To OP just use CSC to fire the motors and then all is good to go ,
same as with app but RTH on RC,
watch led on rc , green is connected, red is disconnected
the LED lights on the phantom tell the story of aircraft status, check manual

Good luck and have fun flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member