Flying under a bridge: 2 crashes in 2 attempts in 2 years!

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago my friend at work crashed his new Mavic Pro flying under a canal aqueduct.

The video here shows it all start to finish, including the harsh laughter from his colleagues, the salvage operation and the last few seconds of flight rescued from the Mavic itself.

Even more amusingly (possibly), it was the exact same place he'd crashed a Bebop 1 the year before:
Video of the year before

This video is my attempt to fly under a nearby bridge with my P3A, which goes a lot more smoothly!

A couple of weeks ago my friend at work crashed his new Mavic Pro flying under a canal aqueduct.

The video here shows it all start to finish, including the harsh laughter from his colleagues, the salvage operation and the last few seconds of flight rescued from the Mavic itself.

Even more amusingly (possibly), it was the exact same place he'd crashed a Bebop 1 the year before:
Video of the year before

This video is my attempt to fly under a nearby bridge with my P3A, which goes a lot more smoothly!
Hard case alright ,at least you made it through :)

Thanks for the feedback :)
I keep seeing people say "a video should tell a story". And all my videos just basically say "look at this nice view". So I think I will add captions to future videos, for extra interest.

Reactions: deltamike
So I think I will add captions to future videos, for extra interest.

It made all the difference to me.

There are so many videos out there which are just vids of flying over landscapes with music in the background. I am getting bored with them but your captions make the cut above in my opinion.

I must try a freeze frame on a video - add a caption so the viewer does not miss moving video then fade caption and continue the vid.

Reactions: monkeychops
It made all the difference to me.

There are so many videos out there which are just vids of flying over landscapes with music in the background. I am getting bored with them but your captions make the cut above in my opinion.

Spot on, totally agree.
It got me thinking when I saw this this post commenting on a newbie video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic