Flying through rotating wind farm blades, Palm Springs

Reaction score
Flying the gauntlet yesterday down a few rows of rotating wind farm blades. I got a bit closer than I expected a few times when reviewing the video. This was yesterday near palm springs. hope you enjoy :cool: http://vimeo.com/114630436

Nice work, knuckles. You've got guts flying that close to the shredders! ;)

Wow, love it.
You did what I was dreaming about. I know where this place is, when I passed by, I thought about to flying there but did not dare. I like how close you went.
Is Marilyn Monroe still there? Because if so, you could make a video there. I did fly there but I regret till this day that I did not fly under her skirt :)

That was gutsy...having been to PS a couple of times it brought back memories of those wind farms around PS. Don't think I would have the nerve to do that though. Thanks for sharing...

Thanks guys, yeah it was a bit risky. I could have gotten into trouble with wind drift or if I got disoriented. Well I've done it now so I don't think I'll be flying through the blades again anytime soon. Usually when I go through that area it's too windy and unpredictably gusty. Sunday was about perfect for a quick flight though :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic