Flying the American Flag with a P3

Reaction score
I have reviewed posts and youtube videos about flag flying with p2s, etc. but has anyone flown their P3 with a flag?

I have seen this done with a small flag, long fishing line leader to get the flag below the prop wash, weighted flag bottom to keep it straight. Two person launch, one to keep the line taught to keep it out of the props and one to fly.

should be no difference whether its a P2 or a P3, unless the P3 can't carry a payload, which I doubt...

did you see this link - where a P2 carried a flag to a Serbian vs Albania soccer game and shut the match down?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have seen both, thanks. After reviewing the p3 user manual, I am some what concerned about possible conflict with the vision positioning system.
I am contemplating using a tether longer than 3 meters. The manual states that the VP does not work above that.
Additional input is appreciated.

Good luck! Let us know how this goes! As much as I want to celebrate USA w/flag on P2/P3, it sort of reminds me of the Incredibles movie about the cape thing, where every hero who uses one some how didn't play out too well. :) Anyway, happy 4th!

Good luck! Let us know how this goes! As much as I want to celebrate USA w/flag on P2/P3, it sort of reminds me of the Incredibles movie about the cape thing, where every hero who uses one some how didn't play out too well. :) Anyway, happy 4th!
FLAG YES....NO CAPE SAYS EDNA...-holiday humor
Can't do much today - raining

Reactions: robert velez
Check this link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31