Flying Scotsman for the UK steam buffs with facts

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enjoy. As I am still learning about editing techniques if you have any hints on any improvements I would be grateful.

Thanks

That's me on the engine behind the camera in case you are interested.:D

Last edited:
I was away at school at the time but it stopped at the station in town and lots of people went to see it .
They run a steam train through here every Easter I took my boys on it once. you could stick your head out the window and fill your hair with cinders They though it was great .
Where we are the line is steep so you can hear it working hard from miles away

Reactions: deltamike
I was away at school at the time but it stopped at the station in town and lots of people went to see it .
They ran a steam train through here every Easter. I took my boys on it once. You could stick your head out the window and fill your hair with cinders. They thought it was great .
Where we are the line is steep so you can hear it working hard from miles away

A real piece of nostalgia there. I bet you're boys still like stem trains ;)

We have lost horses cattle sheep and almost a child to trains and been totally burnt out twice by fires started by trains So we you might say we aren't really rail enthosiasts .
The steam trains are so much like a huge living beast though and the sound of one coming up the line reminds me of what it would have been like in my father and grandfathers time .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers